As a doctor of chiropractic, you have been taught that there is a relationship, a “Chiropractic Connection”, between the spine and other body systems.
The three primary causes of vertebral subluxation complex are physical, chemical, and mental. Adjustments treat the physical, proper nutrition treats the chemical, and feeling better can help treat the mental.
Now, here are three easy steps to combine Chiropractic with nutrition:
1) After determining which vertebrae have problems, chiropractically treat as you normally would.
2) Then, further help your patients by advising nutritional supplements for each problem vertebra. Look at the Chiro Nutrition Chart™ (this link opens a window). In general:
- If inflammation is present, recommend 4-6 Inflam-Enzymes per day.
- If muscle tightness is present, recommend 2-6 Magnesium Complex per day.
- If joints are a problem, suggest 2-6 Advance Joint Complex per day.
- If other body systems are involved, then also advise one or more of the products listed under the “Product Considerations” on the Chiro Nutrition Chart™.
3) Since most people take a synthetic multiple vitamin, it would be better for their health to take 100% Food Vita-Mineral directly from you – so consider recommending this unique 100% Food multi-vitamin. Since it is 100% Food, Vita-Mineral does not contain toxins and unnatural compounds—is not that the type of product you should recommend?
Now, Inflam-Enzymes is the primary supplement used by many chiropractors. It can be an excellent choice when inflammation and/or pain are present. Inflam-Enzymes contains herbs like acerola cherry, bromelain, papain, serrapeptase, plus 100% Food manganese, magnesium, calcium, and vitamin C.
Magnesium Complex is a great choice when muscle tightness is involved. Since it is 100% Food, it is better retained in the muscles and does not cause diarrhea like the commonly-used mineral salt forms of magnesium can.
Advance Joint Complex is the best knee and hip product we know of. Unlike other formulas, it DOES NOT CONTAIN isolated chondroitin or glucosamine, nor does it contain any mineral salts. Advance Joint Complex contains herbs, Food minerals, and glandulars which have been shown to be beneficial for joint and connective tissue health (including knees).
Doctors’ Research, Inc.
1248 E. Grand Avenue, Suite A
Arroyo Grande, CA 93420
FAX: 1-805-489-0334 Call 1-805-489-7185
Some of these studies (or citations) may not conform to peer review standards. Therefore, the results are not conclusive. Professionals can, and often do, come to different conclusions when reviewing scientific data. None of these statements have been reviewed by the FDA. All products distributed by Doctors’ Research, Inc. are nutritional and are not intended for the treatment or prevention of any medical condition.